0 items, 0.00
Motorhomes/Buses-Class A (STEEL/ALUM WHEELS)
Diesel Pusher - Class A Motorhomes & Buses (STEEL/ALUMINUM WHEELS)
Replacement 1-piece metal bolt-in valve stems for your Dual Wheeled Vehicles. Traditionally, adding air to dually tires was difficult which required the use of specially designed air chucks and specially designed air gauges just to get to the valve stem. Not anymore! Duallyvalves are designed to make tire pressure checks and inflation easy on motorhomes. The length of the inner dual valve has been extended to reach the outer dual and the outer stem is curved making it easy to add air.
• No more braided or rubber extensions that leak
• No more rubber base valve stems
• No more crawling around to locate the inner tire valve stem
The complete Duallyvalve kit includes
- 2 Inner Dual Stems
- 2 Outer Dual stems
- 2 Rubber Stabilizers (Go in the outer Wheel that stabilize the inner dual wheel stem. Does not go in the cover / simulator cover) Note: Some kits don't come with stabilizers.
- 1 packet of loctite (For kits with Reverse Mount Stems - Hex nut goes on the inside of the wheel)
- Extra Valve Stem Grommets (Some kits don't come with extra grommets)
We back our product 100%!! Any cracks, leaks we will repair or replace 100% of the time.
Not sure what kit you need??
PLEASE GATHER THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR VEHICLE:
1. What is your wheel size? Ex. 15", 16", 19.5", 22.5"
2. What is your Inner/Outer wheel type?
Ex. Steel/Steel or Steel/Aluminum Alcoa or Steel/Aluminum Accuride or Aluminum/Aluminum - Alcoa or Accuride Note: Steel is painted Grey, Black or White; Aluminum looks like foil.
3. We need to determine the stabilizer shape and size. What is the shape and size of the hand holes on the wheel? (Not the simulator/Wheel cover) Ex. Oval or Round, Ex. 3" x 1-1/4" or 2"
4. What is the Year of your vehicle? (Year of the Chassis)
5. What is the chassie of your vehicle? Ex. Sprinter, Ford, Chevy
Download the worksheet attached to each kit under the 'File' Tab.
Have Duallyvalve Questions?? ... Contact Us!
Email: [email protected]
(818) 352-8717 (800) 300-2674 Fax: (818) 352-8119
Hours: 8:30am - 4:45pm PST M-F