Gift Voucher FAQ
Wish List Help
How do I send Gift Vouchers?
To send a Gift Voucher you need to go to our Send A Gift Certificate Page.
Customers must have an account and be logged in to use this feature. You can also find the link to this page inside your My Account page.
When you send a Gift Voucher, you need to specify the following:
- The name of the person you are sending the Gift Voucher to.
- The email address of the person you are sending the Gift Voucher to.
- The amount you want to send.
- A short message which will appear in the email.
Please ensure that you have entered all of the information correctly, although you will be given the opportunity to change this as much as you want before the email is actually sent.
Purchasing Gift Vouchers
Gift Vouchers are purchased just like any other item in our store. You can pay for them using the stores standard payment method(s). Once purchased, the value of the Gift Voucher will be added to your own personal Gift Voucher Account. If you have funds in your Gift Voucher Account, you will notice that the amount now shows in the Shopping Cart box, and also provides a link to a page where you can send the Gift Voucher to someone via email.
- Redeeming Gift Vouchers
If you receive a Gift Voucher by email it will contain details of who sent you the Gift Voucher, along with possibly a short message from them. The Email will also contain the Gift Voucher Number. It is probably a good idea to print out this email for future reference. You can now redeem the Gift Voucher in two ways.
1. By clicking on the link contained within the email for this express purpose. This will take you to the store's Redeem Voucher page. You will then be requested to create an account, before the Gift Voucher is validated and placed in your Gift Voucher Account ready for you to spend it on whatever you want.
2. During the checkout process, on the same page that you select a payment method there will be a box to enter a Redeem Code. Enter the code here, and click the redeem button. The code will be validated and added to your Gift Voucher account. You can then use the amount to purchase any item from our store
When problems occur
For any queries regarding the Gift Voucher System, please contact us, and try to include as much information as possible in the email.
- Buying with Gift Vouchers
If you have funds in your Gift Voucher Account, you can use those funds to purchase other items in our store. At the checkout stage, an extra box will appear. Ticking this box will apply those funds in your Gift Voucher Account. Please note, you will still have to select another payment method if there is not enough in your Gift Voucher Account to cover the cost of your purchase. If you have more funds in your Gift Voucher Account than the total cost of your purchase the balance will be left in your Gift Voucher Account for future purchases.
- What is My Wish List?
My Wish List is a way to save items of interest to a holding area until ready to purchase. If you are not a current customer, please at least create a wishlist account to save your shopping cart contents for when you return. Credit card information is NOT required to create a wishlist account.
- How do I add items to My Wish List?
To add an item to My Wish List, just click the "Add to Wishlist" button for any item that interests you. The "Add to Wishlist" button appears next to the "Add to Cart" button in the product info pages.
- Can I add "out-of-stock" items or "coming-soon items"?
Yes. You can add any item you choose to My Wish List
- How do I view My Wish List?
On the right column is a "My Wish List" box. This box shows the current status of My Wish List. If there are 4 or less items in My Wish List, they will be listed here. If there are more than 4 items, there will be a simple counter with the total number of items in My Wish List. You can change the total number of items in the box via the Administration area.
My Wish List may be viewed at any time by clicking either the link found in the "My Wish List" box (View My Wish List [+]). or by clicking the right arrow on the "My Wish List" box.
- How do I move My Wish List items to my Shopping Cart?
To move My Wish List items to the Shopping Cart, either click "Move to Cart" under the product name in the "My Wish List" box (if the My Wish List items are shown in the box) or check the "Move to Cart" checkbox next to the item(s) on the My Wish List main page and click the "Update" button.
- How do I remove items from My Wish List?
To remove items from My Wish List, either click "Delete" under the item's name in the "My Wish List" box or check the "Delete" checkbox next to the item(s) on the My Wish List main page and click the "Update" button.
- Can I "remove" and "move to cart" at the same time?
Yes. On the My Wish List mainpage, you can check the boxes next to the item(s) you want to "Delete" and "Move to cart" and click the "Update" button to perform all operations simultaneously.
- Can I make My Wish List available to others?
Sorry. Currently My Wish List is only "saved" when you create / log in to your account. Therefore, you are the only one that can see it. However, you can email your wishlist to a friend by visiting the My Wish List main page, entering their email address into the 'send your wishlist to a friend' box and clicking the email envelope.