5720 Truck Valve Stem Installation Toolkit
Do you inspect wheels for cracks or damage to the valve hole? Do you clean paint and burrs out of the hole before installing a new valve stem? Do you measure the valve hole to ensure it falls within Tire & Rim specifications so you know the new valve stem will properly hold air in the tire? Do you tighten a valve stem with a calibrated wrench?
If you answered “No” to any of these questions, then it is time to review your valve stem installation process. To help, Dill has created the 5720 truck valve stem installation toolkit. 5720 comes with a training poster explaining the proper procedure to install valve stems in steel and alloy rims. Lastly, each tool can also be purchased individually.
Qty: PN#: Description:
(1) 570-G Rim Hole Gauge & Brush to clean the rim hole in Steel wheels. (0.625 Valve Hole)
(1) 572G-6 T-Handle to aid installation of TR-570 Series Valve stems. (0.625 Valve Hole)
(1) T-572-STRAIGHT Pre-Set torque wrench for TR-570 Series Valve Stems (0.625 Valve Hole)
(1) 540-G Rim hole gauge and brush to clean rim hole - Alloy wheels. (9.7mm Valve Hole)
(1) T-540 Pre-Set Torque wrench for TR 540 & 550 series stems for Alloy wheels. (9.7mm Valve Hole)
(1) 5720-POSTER 22" x 34" Truck Toolkit training poster.
See the youtube video...
How to Install Truck Valve Stems with Dill 5720 Toolkit